- Giving you the skills to help people to manage their money,
- maximise their income and
- plan ahead.
This course is for people who would be interested in running courses or
supporting their clients or community groups with money management . It
looks at supporting clients with practical skills such as budgeting, making
an informed choice about money products, planning ahead for life events
and knowing where to find independent and up-to-date information.
This free course is available to organisations who are involved in signposting
- identify ways clients can keep track of money
- complete a budget sheet
- identify ways to increase income and reduce spending
- recognise different costs associated with different types of credit
- identify when debt advice is needed
To request this training course, please contact us.