- Where do I start with someone who needs legal advice?
- What is the difference between advice and information?
This half-day course is aimed at anyone who is involved in signposting in their community and looks at advice needs in Social Welfare Law and where to start with helping clients who need advice.
This free course is available to organisations who are involved in signposting in their community.
- recognise advice needs in Social Welfare Law and appropriate sources of advice and information.
- identify strategies to help clients who face barriers in accessing advice and practice assisting clients with relevant information.
- describe the key features of good signposting practice.
- identify the urgency of different advice issues, and recognise when there is a need for specialist advice in Benefits, Housing, Debt and Employment.
To request this training course, please contact us.