There are a lot of ways to keep up to date with changes in the world of advice.
One of the quickest ways to do this is sign up to regular e-mails from trusted organisations who provide links and news.
Money & Debt
Money Advice Service
The Money Advice Service sends a regular bulletin packed with information and links to articles on money topics. This month’s bulletin features:
- the true cost of borrowing
- avoid pension scams
- talking money with teenagers
- Payday loans – keep your eyes wide open
Stepchange also send out a bulletin giving top tips on managing debt and money-saving news. The latest issue features:
- 5 money-saving apps for your mobile
- cheap and cheerful Easter fun
- 12 ways to get things for free online
Benefits and charitable grants
Turn2us send a regular newsletter with news about changes in benefits and information about charitable grants. You can sign up to the newsletter here.
The current issue talks about:
- help for people who are ill, injured or have a disability
- monthly benefits update
- Personal Independence Payment roll-out to new areas