ESA and Disability Benefits overview
- Employment Support Allowance – criteria, pitfalls and problems
- Disability Living Allowance criteria
- and understanding Personal Independence Payment
This whole day course is amed at workers who would like to know more about the range of benefits available for clients with disabilities or ill-health to be better informed in their work with clients.
This free course is available to organisations who are involved in signposting in their community.
Lunch is available to all course participants.
- understand the range of benefits available to clients with health problems or disablities and their carers
- identify options to maximise income for people affected by a health problem/disability
- understand the criteria for Employment Support Allowance, Disabliity Living Allowance, and Personal Independence Payment, including exceptional circumstances regulations
- describe options for clients who disagree with a benefits decision
To request this training course, please contact us.